International Women's Club General Meeting Meeting February 3, 2015 at 9am

The International Women's Club of Santo Domingo will be holding it's monthly General Meeting this Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at Santo Domingo Country Club starting at 9am until Noon.

The International Women?s Club (?IWC? or ?Club?) of Santo Domingo is open to all English-speaking women living in the Dominican Republic, regardless of nationality. Our mission is to strengthen the bonds of friendship between women of all nationalities, while contributing to the community at large. All of IWC's profits are distributed to our chosen charities. The yearly membership fee is 1800 DOP. General Meetings are 500DOP for Members & 600DOP for Non-Members. This fee covers the refreshments/room for our General Meetings.

For more information about joining us, please contact iwcsantodomingo@gmail.com or visit our website http://iwcsantodomingo.org/
If you would like to join us at our meeting tomorrow, please email your name to iwcsantodomingo@gmail.com and we will add you to the guest list for the Country Club.

Hope to see you on Wednesday!
The IWC Board

a1f6808f0bc4bdacc4fbbd96ce74f6cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Sounds like a lot of fun. I went to the website. I hope your gala goes well and you raise lots of money.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Had I had more notice of this event, I would have been on a southbound bus in a NY minute. Learning about it the day before sort of clips my wings.....Good luck. Sounds like a wondair event and wish you all well.

Had I had more notice of this event, I would have been on a southbound bus in a NY minute. Learning about it the day before sort of clips my wings.....Good luck. Sounds like a wondair event and wish you all well.

Sorry about that! I'll post sooner next time! Maybe you can make the March General Meeting. It will be on Wednesday, March 2nd at the Santo Domingo Country Club. Start time of 9:00am. Our General Meetings are the 1st Wednesday of every month. There are other events throughout the month as well which you can participate in. We are doing a Walking Tour of the Colonial Zone on February 10th. Let me know if you're interested. Also feel free to check out our website for other events. The link is in my original post.
Nikki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk