norwegian guy attacks a dominican on a flight to POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Where does it say he lives in PR?

I read that he resides in Rio San Juan.

He said the assailant, 46, is a Norwegian national, but residing in Rio San Juan.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
He was on one of the flights that I dealt with. A real nutcase. He was blitzed out of his brains, and it seemed like he was on more than just booze! He was a big fella and the CESAC guys were terrified of him! I asked them to remove the handcuffs, because they belonged to the aircraft passenger restraint kit. They told me I could have them back as soon as he was in a cell!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Interesting to know what the Norwegian's last name is? It's not "Victor," i can tell you that.

His name is probably Kjell Enger.

Frank

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
So he has to show up at court once a month for six months because he started a fight on a plane?

I don't get the punishment. Is there a court fee or something that I don't know about?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think this is applied in other countries as well? when folks need to periodically present themselves in front of a judge? it's kinda mostly about being a nuisance and pain in the rectum, really. imagine that you have a job: you'd have to take a day off, drive about two hours each way to POP, wait in a queue for x hours...

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Good for him, he may learn something. One thing Norwegians know very little about is how to avoid getting too drunk.

BTW based on just the name and age (Kjell Victor Enger, age 46) he could also be Swedish, but he probably had a passport.

Status
Not open for further replies.