Volunteer

ren65amg

Mar 8, 2014
I currently live in Northern NJ. In the past I have volunteered my time to politicians seeking election or re-electionboth in NYC and NJ. I've done everything from driving, cold calls, visiting the voting zones to inquire how many votes were casted, ect. I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a way I can participate for Dominican parties in the US. It's never been hard to volunteer my time but I find it difficult to seek information on the Dominican parties here in the US. If anyone has any suggestions or comments please feel free to chime in. I'm not looking for money or a political position.

Thanks

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
First I would believe that finding out which party most cosely fits your views, then get in touch with that party. But who the Dominicans are going to be voting for in Joisey I wouldn't guess

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
other parties are worth any time. i suggest you write to any of them (or both) and ask for volunteer opportunities. have fun.

i meant: other parties are NOT worth time. anyways, enjoy.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
i meant: other parties are NOT worth time. anyways, enjoy.

http://alianzapais.com.do/

This guy and his party is not going away from what I'm told, and could be a stronger contender in 2020. If he gets anywhere near 10% this time it would be a big result apparently.

PICARDO mentioned an independent having a chance for 2020 in his other thread...did he mean an independent or other from smaller party?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Ask around in Dominican owned businesses - in southern NJ there are very organized groups for each party, they often ask my husband if he wants to help out

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
http://alianzapais.com.do/

This guy and his party is not going away from what I'm told, and could be a stronger contender in 2020. If he gets anywhere near 10% this time it would be a big result apparently.

PICARDO mentioned an independent having a chance for 2020 in his other thread...did he mean an independent or other from smaller party?

Former Prosecutor from the Santo DOmingo district, fired by Leonel Fernandez when he dared to try to solve the case of Narciso Gonzales...if he gets OVER 5% of the popular vote he will Unlock Big Money from JCE like PRD, PRSC and PLD get, all what i have seen indicates he will get over that 5% and therefore