SiroMas points - How do you claim them????

DRDreamer72

Nov 17, 2014
OK, so how do you redeem them, when do you need to redeem for them and how much are they worth when you do?

Ta Muchly
Roy

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
They give you credit for 1 per cent of your purchases. Go to the Customer service desk and present your card and whatever document you used to open the card account. They will issue you a paper looking like a cash register receipt. Pass it to the casheir when checking out. End of March is presumably the date each year when last year's expire.
Der Fish

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
each point is worth a peso. you can use it instead of cash to make a purchase.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
They give you credit for 1 per cent of your purchases. Go to the Customer service desk and present your card and whatever document you used to open the card account. They will issue you a paper looking like a cash register receipt. Pass it to the casheir when checking out. End of March is presumably the date each year when last year's expire.
Der Fish

Actually, you get 1 point for each 100 pesos spent.
If your purchase comes to 499.99 - you get 4 points, not 5.

That part always annoys me, I pay 500, but only get 4 points (20% point rip off).
.. and on top of that they have no problem ripping you off for a peso or two in change.

They have not quite master the point system yet, you actually earn points on the points you cash in, same ratio, you earn 1 point for each 100 points cashed. (Or combination cash/credit/points)

Last edited:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Cashed in my points today.

Notice:

The paper they give you with the credit is only good for 15 days.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Actually, you get 1 point for each 100 pesos spent.
If your purchase comes to 499.99 - you get 4 points, not 5.

That part always annoys me, I pay 500, but only get 4 points (20% point rip off).
.. and on top of that they have no problem ripping you off for a peso or two in change.

They have not quite master the point system yet, you actually earn points on the points you cash in, same ratio, you earn 1 point for each 100 points cashed. (Or combination cash/credit/points)

I don't see that as not mastering the point system. It doesn't matter how you pay, for your consumption you get points.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Usually one does not earn points in a transaction when using points earned to pay for the item/service, for example, when using frequent flyer miles, you do not earn miles for flights that were purchased with frequent flyer miles.

In this case with La Sirena, it's a good thing, earning points with earned points. :chinese:

Don't over think it Mauricio.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
End of March is presumably the date each year when last year's expire.
So do they only expire once each year? I lost the first batch I accumulated and have been cashing them in every three months or so since. I would much rather only do it once a year.