Delancer Pre-pay cable and internet

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Is paying in advance for cable and internet with Delancer possible?
Has anyone Prepaid Delancer Cable in Sousa for at least 3months of cable and internet service? If so, did this go smoothly or did it create a problem (like Delancer conveniently forgetting your prepayment)? I am just to find out if Delancer accepts prepayments and properly accounts for them.

trevorfarrell

Jul 19, 2006
Prepaying DeLancar

Is paying in advance for cable and internet with Delancer possible?
Has anyone Prepaid Delancer Cable in Sousa for at least 3months of cable and internet service? If so, did this go smoothly or did it create a problem (like Delancer conveniently forgetting your prepayment)? I am just to find out if Delancer accepts prepayments and properly accounts for them.

I prepay DeLancer and have done so for at least 7 years. There has never been a problem. I usually pay 4 months in advance so I don't have to keep going every month. Now they have a scheme, pay for the year and receive a months free rental. I saw a sign saying this in their office last week.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I pay 3-4 months in advance, never a problem. And always have them write on my receipt the months paid for so I know them as well. Never had a problem in 10 years. I also now suspend service ahead of time, that is to say I used to stop on my way to the airport and suspend. Now they allow me to give them the suspend date and they honor it again no problem.

buggabagang

Jan 5, 2010
My experience has been pleasant. TV - I pay 1 year in advance and (according to what they tell me) by doing so they charge me for 11 months and I get 12. Works just fine. Internet - I turn on and off as I need it (only when at my house). I just pay for what I use. :classic: