Big Momma we'll help you

Aug 6, 2006
Gravity will help her get out, hopefully not too rapidly.

This woman might be a central character in the nightmares of a Tokyo subway pusher.

Years ago, I had a student of a similar girth that required two desks to sit in.
Lamentably, she always came a-waddling in several minutes after the class started, and her getting into the two desks was a major spectacle that made it practically impossible to teach anything until her elaborate machinations were complete.
There was also the problem that half the class thought it was a laff riot and the other half wanted to fight with those who laughed.
It took rather a lot of patience on my part to deal with this. I never laughed and refrained from saying anything regarding her, other than calling on her in class, as I did all the other students.

She dropped the course and said it was because I did not provide a proper desk. But there were none in the building.
Students told me that she simply preferred to play bridge in the Student Union Building to attending class. At the end of the semester, she passed one course and failed all the rest.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's a miracle in itself that she can walk at all. i know this dominican gal who had gastric bypass and dropped about 125 lbs of weight. that's me. i would not be able to walk to the door carrying myself, yet alone prance around. think how much excess weight this woman carries. wow.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
I knew really nice gal that big. used to drink at the bar I went to. Her husband said she would get drunk and break the toilets when she came home drunk. they got divorced and he told me that after.