Robbers rob ex general of his gun and one ends up dead

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i wanted to post this one since yesterday. where the hell does he keep that rifle (is that a rifle? a machine gun? not entirely familiar with terminology)? on the dining table? it took him seconds to retrieve it...

Jan 7, 2016
i wanted to post this one since yesterday. where the hell does he keep that rifle (is that a rifle? a machine gun? not entirely familiar with terminology)? on the dining table? it took him seconds to retrieve it...

Gotta be prepared for all eventualities...;)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

he was able to retrieve it and use it because Dominican criminals must be the dumbest people in the world. how on earth a guy can rob another of his iron, and still be around after the victim goes home to get his tall gun, is beyond me. that mope should have been long gone by the time the guy came back with the typewriter.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

Looks like a Sub Gun, from the magazine silhouette against the blue wall at :20 mark .. ( sub = pistol Ammo like 9mm , not rifle ammo like .223).. could be a H&K, not sure.. hard to see with the grainy video.\
I could be wrong its just a guess. based on the extremely LONG magazine, could very well be a full auto.. who knows, im sure the witnesses know though.. LOL
My best guess would be an MP5 in 9 MM, but the Stock looks wrong, could be modified.
http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/submachine-guns/mp5/mp5/overview.html

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Awesome!!! Now if that happens 10 thousand more times the island will be safe.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
based on the extremely LONG magazine, could very well be a full auto.. who knows, im sure the witnesses know though.. LOL

i've seen shootings in DR and i think the witnesses likely saw nothing and know nothing. they were most likely pressed to the ground entire time :)

anyways, the thieves clearly did not know he had that little friend at home or they'd try to rob it too. great tool for a criminal.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
i've seen shootings in DR and i think the witnesses likely saw nothing and know nothing. they were most likely pressed to the ground entire time :)

anyways, the thieves clearly did not know he had that little friend at home or they'd try to rob it too. great tool for a criminal.

Its actually very easy to hide a weapon like that, with easy access, .. think behind Framed Pictures, Mirrors, under tables with Velcro ... its not so hard... good for him though, better the Perps bleeding out than him.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you may just be right. last time i saw a similar gun it was inside an ottoman in a living room ;)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I can't find the rest of the story but according to some people I heard talking about it at a client, the ex general caught one and put his foot on his head. A police officer was trying to cuff him etc and the ex general said: no, not like that, and shot him. Not sure how true that is.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That's why I LOVE living next to a retired general here in SD.
I stopped a cement truck from going down my street one afternoon, they aren't allowed in my neighborhood.
We were yelling at each other, when the general came out of his house, pointed his pistol at the driver and told him to get out of here!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Funny how they call him El Ranger....

He lives in a humble house for a retired general, must have been a serious one?