Air cocaine Frenchies to be extradited back to DR

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you got it wrong. the guy who helped them out is to be extradited, not them.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
you got it wrong. the guy who helped them out is to be extradited, not them.

Yes you're right. Should have written Frenchy instead. So I guess these pilots will have to be careful where they travel to, in case they end up in a country that has an extradition treaty with the DR. Whooda thunk it Egypt does?!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the french pilots are in french jail, i believe. they are not likely to travel anywhere in the near future.

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
I will be happy when i see this low life good for nothing seating somewhere on the Victory Jail...that will teach him and the others the difference between a poor country and a Jungle...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
http://eldia.com.do/frances-sera-sometido-por-trafico-personas/

Art. 248.- Los que ocultaren o hicieren ocultar a los reos de delitos cuya pena sea aflictiva, sufrir?n prisi?n correccional de tres meses a dos a?os, si al tiempo de la ocultaci?n tuvieren conocimiento del delito cometido. Se except?an de la presente disposici?n, los ascendientes o descendientes, los c?nyuges, a?n en estado de separaci?n personal o de bienes, los hermanos o hermanas de los delincuentes ocultos, y sus afines en los mismos grados.

frenchie will be out in no time unless he escapes first. go, frenchie, go, show them what you're made of!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
This guy was stupid to openly brag to the media about his involvement. Talk about the french arrogance, I hope they teach his ass a lesson. SMH