Plastic Surgery

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
Dominican Friend wants breast enlargement. Anyone have a Plastic Surgeon recommendation and approximate cost. She went to one consult in Santo Domingo and quote was $3,500 which I think is about the same price as in the USA. Surprising the cost would be about the same as in the USA which is not a Medical tourism friendly price.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Shopping for a surgeon on a cost basis is VERY risky at best. There is always a Doctor who will do it cheaper then the other guy. Cosmetic surgery in the D.R , its a crap shoot. Especially for the more complex procedures like rhinoplasty

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
The cheaper you go, the more-obvious the scar. Boob jobs in Tijuana are $1000 because they slice down the center of the nipple.

You get what you pay for.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Dominican Friend wants breast enlargement. Anyone have a Plastic Surgeon recommendation and approximate cost. She went to one consult in Santo Domingo and quote was $3,500 which I think is about the same price as in the USA. Surprising the cost would be about the same as in the USA which is not a Medical tourism friendly price.

Depending on where she went, she was probably quoted the gringo-boyfriend price. I've heard of $3-4k each in the US, so your figure is half the price.

Also find out where the incision will be made. More-expensive if it's along the bottom of the areola, under the boob, or in the armpit. Size of the "cutlet" is also a factor in the price, as is the material and filling of the bag.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
You should check the Internet for information on the rate of infections from plastic surgery procedures in the DR. There has been an alarming increase in the infection rate and a few have resulted in death. You get what you pay for and,in this case, going cheap can be hazardous to your health.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
many older females from miesposo's family had plastic surgery in DR. lots of lipo and nip/tuck, numerous face lifts, some fake titties. decent work, in general.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Again. Usual suspects.

Anymore off topic posts and infractions will be issued.

You know who you are.

Test me!!!!!!