1000 ways to die in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Natural selection.

I wish that were true.

Most Dominican shag before they can read, so unfortunately the dumb gene keeps getting passed down before there is time to detect it.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
As stupid as this was, there must have been something wrong with the transformer itself for this to happen. Transformers are built to handle heavy rainfall and are well grounded. Must have been a frayed connection and they were unlucky enough to create a grounded circuit. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. As for passing on the stupid gene, the two survivors will probably be shooting blanks after this. If that is the case, it more of less proves that Darwin was right.

Reminds me of the old song, "She was just an electricians daughter but how she could shock the boys".

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
As stupid as this was, there must have been something wrong with the transformer itself for this to happen. Transformers are built to handle heavy rainfall and are well grounded. Must have been a frayed connection and they were unlucky enough to create a grounded circuit. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. As for passing on the stupid gene, the two survivors will probably be shooting blanks after this. If that is the case, it more of less proves that Darwin was right.

Reminds me of the old song, "She was just an electricians daughter but how she could shock the boys".

It was a dominican transformer, maintained as most things in the DR.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Nice bunch here!!!!!!!!

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................................

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.