Trusted Lawyer in Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Fermin

Feb 29, 2016
Hello folks,

I am looking for a known business lawyer to help me form a business in DR for a DR citizen (not me). I tried searching the forums but couldnt find any topic.

Its a simple costume jewelry business but we just want to incorporate it in DR. Any idea on the estimated cost for this service?

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
Jayme Minor.
I trust her with my life.
809-586-2428
speaks English to.
close to Bournal Medical Center

Apr 30, 2006
www.drlawyer.com
You may contact Julio A. Brea Guzm?n (see info below), partner at Guzm?n Ariza's Sos?a office. He is very known in the Puerto Plata business community.
He is currently the vice president of the Puerto Plata Chamber of Commerce's recently formed Dispute Resolution Center.

Julio Brea-Guzm?n
Socio/Partner
Email: jbrea@drlawyer.com
Tel.:1.809.571.2880
Address:pablo Neruda 20, Sos?a, Puerto Plata
Web: www.drlawyer.com

Last edited:

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
You may contact Julio A. Brea Guzm?n (see info below), partner at Guzm?n Ariza's Sos?a office. He is very known in the Puerto Plata business community.
He is currently the vice president of the Puerto Plata Chamber of Commerce's recently formed Dispute Resolution Center.

Julio Brea-Guzm?n
Socio/Partner
Email: jbrea@drlawyer.com
Tel.:1.809.571.2880
Address:pablo Neruda 20, Sos?a, Puerto Plata
Web: www.drlawyer.com

Anybody acociated or who works for Guzman Ariza is way overpriced.....they are the lawyers for the uneducated

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Anybody acociated or who works for Guzman Ariza is way overpriced.....they are the lawyers for the uneducated

For the uneducated? They are the people you can trust. They have built up a reputation with Robert and the others here. I went to a different lawyer, don't even remember his name, but on his wall he had a sign that said "English spoken here." We started to fill out some paperwork. "Your name?" he asked in OK English, then the next question he asked out loud was "Your final number?" He was trying to say last name! Go for Guzman if you want a real lawyer who has backing of known people and a redress system here on DR1. A couple of years ago there was a thread about someone who had had a problem with Guzman and it was resolved right here on DR1 in front of all of us.
Der Fish

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
Guzman is not the only good lawyer here just because he is an advertiser does not make him the best. I understand people supporting advertisers but that does not mean they are the only ones in the DR that are qualified. its the only one you know about it seems

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

What a ridiculous post and you're right, "uneducated" comes to mind.

I suggest you actually read some of the hundreds of posts on this board regarding Guzman Ariza.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hello folks,

I am looking for a known business lawyer to help me form a business in DR for a DR citizen (not me). I tried searching the forums but couldnt find any topic.

Its a simple costume jewelry business but we just want to incorporate it in DR. Any idea on the estimated cost for this service?

You have options, but...

We support Guzman Ariza as they have been our lawyers for 15 years and have helped hundreds of DR1 posters over that period, for that reason they come highly recommended.

15 yrs of doing business in the DR, you soon learn that saving money on lawyers or going with those not recommended by multiple sources is not always a smart choice.

That said... If it's a simple incorporation, then most "recommended" lawyers can perform this task.
Lots of info in the forum on the steps and how to get started.

drbcabarete

Oct 21, 2005
A business/labor law attorney in Cabarete who speaks perfect English, Spanish and reads and write French, specializes in contractural law, is Jenny Familia. Her offices are in Plaza Luna across from Millennium Hotel on the second floor. 809-868-2859 or 809-399-5481. She has been in Cabarete for 9 years, formerly in Santo Domingo.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
a good recommendation is a good recommendation. multiple or not. you just want everyone to use guzman, I don't even know why I try to recommend anyone on this site. it always goes back to the same people who are recommended, the adverisers

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
What a ridiculous post and you're right, "uneducated" comes to mind.

I suggest you actually read some of the hundreds of posts on this board regarding Guzman Ariza.

I stand by my comments 100 %....I did not say that they were unprofessional nor did I say they were incompetent....You and I have had a go around with this topic before...your true colors are showing

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
robert is speaking from years of experience. he backs up and recommends services he has confidence in.

i think the OP has been given good advice here. on that note, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.