Robert (DR1)?

This is what I read in the F.A.Q.

What Are Attachments?
The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this board, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .

I assume this feature has not been turned on, if it was it would be an answer to golo's question as to how to attach files from an email or hard drives to board.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This feature has been turned off, takes up way too much bandwidth when people start viewing pictures and downloading attachments.

But...

Sometime over the next few weeks I will be changing the current server for a new one (extremely fast, duel processor, RAID etc) with lots of bandwidth.

When this is completed, then I will enable this feature.