Visa for Germany

Jessica

Jan 31, 2002
I have a friend in the DR and he wants to come to Germany to work here. He told me, that he need an invitation from Germany to get a visa. Does anybody now, if there is only the invitation needed or if the person who invites him must give some explanation, according to which he pays all costs for this person?
Has anybody experiences with such an invitation?
I?m looking forward for any help!

Thanks,
Jessica

Dominican Dream

Jan 9, 2002
www.dominican-dreams.com
Hi Jessica,

you or he will need an invitation from a "German" and some other documents. I think he is only your friend (up to now) so he will need a insurance paid in advance and a place to live. That mean if you are the person which invite the boy you must show to the foreigners office that you have enough square meters in your flat!
The procedure depends on the location where you live!

If you have any other question you could contact me directly: webmaster@dominican-dreams.de!

Hope this helps.
Webmaster
www.dominican-dreams.de

doug

Jan 1, 2002
rules different than Canada

Are the rules different than for here in Canada, because what has been explained would not suffice here!

Lyse

Jan 2, 2002
Re: rules different than Canada

doug said:
Are the rules different than for here in Canada, because what has been explained would not suffice here!

I guess each country makes his own rules. You are right it would not suffice in Canada. The person which invite.. must show she has sufficient revenue to support the one invited..plus.....