Special Offer for DR1 members!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Many members of DR1 forum have stayed in Casa Sanchez Boutique Hotel in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo and we would like to offer a special deal for a few days away to DR1 forum members. The offer is available for stays between April and October 2016 and two people get three nights in a Suite, FREE one way airport transfer, FREE parking, FREE bottle of rum, FREE beach trip, two FREE massages, FREE Dominican lunch, FREE use of the gym, FREE breakfast served in your suite, FREE high speed WiFi and ALL for less than US$500 including tax.

You can check out the suites, the Hermanas Mirabal, Francisco S?nchez, Pedro Mart?nez or Oscar de la Renta on our website www.casasanchezhotel.com

The price for this package is only US$495 saving a massive 40%. This includes everything: your suite and the extras listed above. What's more, it also includes all of the taxes and the service charge.

The package is only available if you pre-book direct with us at least a week before your stay, and you need to pay at the time you book. Cancellations are permitted seven days or more before your stay without penalty. If you would like to bring some friends with you we will extend the offer to up to two further couples, subject to availability. In order to book, or if you have any questions, please either pm whirleybird, who is our reservations manager or book via our website at www.casasanchezhotel.com. Please use the promotional code PGJAN2016 to ensure you receive the special offer price.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Many members of DR1 forum have stayed in Casa Sanchez Boutique Hotel in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo and we would like to offer a special deal for a few days away to DR1 forum members. The offer is available for stays between April and October 2016 and two people get three nights in a Suite, FREE one way airport transfer, FREE parking, FREE bottle of rum, FREE beach trip, two FREE massages, FREE Dominican lunch, FREE use of the gym, FREE breakfast served in your suite, FREE high speed WiFi and ALL for less than US$500 including tax.

You can check out the suites, the Hermanas Mirabal, Francisco S?nchez, Pedro Mart?nez or Oscar de la Renta on our website www.casasanchezhotel.com

The price for this package is only US$495 saving a massive 40%. This includes everything: your suite and the extras listed above. What's more, it also includes all of the taxes and the service charge.

So let me understand this:
1 suite for 2 people for 3 days (where in ZC?)
1-way airport xfer and parking (why would you need both)
1 beach trip (is this r/t or 1 way, and to which beach where)
2 massages (presumably 1 for each person)
lunch for 3 days (rice and chicken/pork/beef)
breakfast for 3 days (is this hot breakfast or cold continental?)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Casa Sanchez Hotel is located just a few minutes walk away from all the 'action' and situated on Calle Sanchez between Las Mercedes and El Conde.

It is either FREE airport transfer one-way or FREE parking so whichever is required.

The beach trip is to either Boca Chica or Juan Dolio (whichever chosen) and transport is provided both ways.

The FREE massages are one each.

A typical FREE Dominican lunch is to be served on one of the days, to be arranged.

Breakfast is freshly prepared and cooked to order for each guest with a range of over 20 items on the menu including bacon and eggs, warm French croissants, ham and cheese omelettes, oatmeal, pancakes and maple syrup, fresh tropical fruit, Dominican mangu and salami + juices, Dominican coffee and English tea so plenty of 'food for thought'.

Hope this clarifies a bit more - you can see much more info on our website www.casasanchezhotel.com

RobFenton

Dec 14, 2015
My family and I stayed in Casa Sanchez last October and I can tell you that it is one the most delightful boutique hotels we have ever stayed in.

The staff are super friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and the rooms are absolutely gorgeous, to say nothing of the ridiculously comfortable beds.

I highly, highly recommend staying here if you are ever in SD and in particular if you want to visit Zona Colonial.

Oh and if you are driving there you really should take advantage of the free parking offer.
We arrived a late and very tired from a long drive and made the mistake of leaving the car outside the hotel overnight, only to find the covers of our wing-mirrors had been stolen during the night.

Aside from that minor incident (which was our own fault), everything else was pretty much perfect. So do go and stay there if you get the chance. You really won't regret it.

Rob :)

PS - In fact it was the owner (I believe his name is Jonathan) who advised us to join DR1 and we're grateful he did.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
My family and I stayed in Casa Sanchez last October and I can tell you that it is one the most delightful boutique hotels we have ever stayed in.

The staff are super friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and the rooms are absolutely gorgeous, to say nothing of the ridiculously comfortable beds.

I highly, highly recommend staying here if you are ever in SD and in particular if you want to visit Zona Colonial.

Oh and if you are driving there you really should take advantage of the free parking offer.
We arrived a late and very tired from a long drive and made the mistake of leaving the car outside the hotel overnight, only to find the covers of our wing-mirrors had been stolen during the night.

Aside from that minor incident (which was our own fault), everything else was pretty much perfect. So do go and stay there if you get the chance. You really won't regret it.

Rob :)

PS - In fact it was the owner (I believe his name is Jonathan) who advised us to join DR1 and we're grateful he did.

Cheers Rob and thanks for the fab review. We really appreciate the time and trouble taken by you to recommend us and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Casa Sanchez and hope you will return again.

Yes, the owner, is Jonathan and he pays huge attention to detail to ensure that guests are happy and made very welcome.

I am sorry to hear of the problem with your wing mirrors but, as you say, this could happen anywhere and you would be more cautious next time.