Red Flag political rally

oakmba

Dec 10, 2015
I wanted to thank everyone that gave me info about things to do......Just returned from 10 days in Puerto Plata and had a great time!
Spent 6 hrs touring amber museum, skylift and trails, Catholic Church and downtown area... Spent half day at Sosua and Cabarete and another half day horse back riding on beach and in the jungle...
On our trip to Sosua on Sunday February 28 in the afternoon we experienced a political rally where a large number of people on motorcycles with homemade red flags were zipping in and out of traffic and on this two lane road and one point traffic was four cars wide. There were also cars loaded with folks with the red flags ...
Can anyone elaborate?
BTW it was entertaining to watch this unorganized traffic flow... just glad we were in a taxi and not driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Do you remember which day you saw those car loads of folks with red flags?

he said saturday, 28th of february.

there is a political rally every saturday now, in different parts of the country. usually the press has some info on where danilo and abinader will be on any given weekend. it's a great thing to watch but quite sh*tty if you need to get anywhere on time.