Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sprint Samsung Note 4 for Claro.

This is for those knows the phones...
    Does anyone know if Sprint Samsung Note 4 LTE works in DR?
    I found the video of S6 but I have no info on Note 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eflOirDAP4c

Gracias,

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll want to get it internationally unlocked before you leave the Sprint network. The UICC command they send to the phone doesn't roam. Once you have that, you can get a Claro sim and place it into the slot where the LTE sim is.

3. Likes SosuaEnVivo liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime809 View Post
    You'll want to get it internationally unlocked before you leave the Sprint network. The UICC command they send to the phone doesn't roam. Once you have that, you can get a Claro sim and place it into the slot where the LTE sim is.
    Did they passed the laws that it is illegalto unlock a cell phonein dr? I had unlocked several before, and it was cheaper to get it there than ebay.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vbrookie View Post
    Did they passed the laws that it is illegalto unlock a cell phonein dr? I had unlocked several before, and it was cheaper to get it there than ebay.
    There's a command that Sprint sends directly to the phone for the international unlock (it's free), but you need to be on the Sprint network for the phone to receive the command.

6. Likes SosuaEnVivo liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not on Sprint.
    I am thinking about buying one cheap from my friend who just had changed his family's carrier last month.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vbrookie View Post
    I am not on Sprint.
    I am thinking about buying one cheap from my friend who just had changed his family's carrier last month.
    You'll still need it unlocked for international service from Sprint, and they send that code electronically (if they haven't unlocked it already). I have a Galaxy Mega from Sprint, and that's the process I needed to go through.