Sprint Samsung Note 4 for Claro.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
You'll want to get it internationally unlocked before you leave the Sprint network. The UICC command they send to the phone doesn't roam. Once you have that, you can get a Claro sim and place it into the slot where the LTE sim is.

vbrookie

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
You'll want to get it internationally unlocked before you leave the Sprint network. The UICC command they send to the phone doesn't roam. Once you have that, you can get a Claro sim and place it into the slot where the LTE sim is.

Did they passed the laws that it is illegalto unlock a cell phonein dr? I had unlocked several before, and it was cheaper to get it there than ebay.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Did they passed the laws that it is illegalto unlock a cell phonein dr? I had unlocked several before, and it was cheaper to get it there than ebay.

There's a command that Sprint sends directly to the phone for the international unlock (it's free), but you need to be on the Sprint network for the phone to receive the command.

vbrookie

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
I am not on Sprint.
I am thinking about buying one cheap from my friend who just had changed his family's carrier last month.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I am not on Sprint.
I am thinking about buying one cheap from my friend who just had changed his family's carrier last month.

You'll still need it unlocked for international service from Sprint, and they send that code electronically (if they haven't unlocked it already). I have a Galaxy Mega from Sprint, and that's the process I needed to go through.