restaurant Name??? ideas please

Status
Not open for further replies.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
im looking at a roadside place....no not mine,,,,but i will have influence.....i want a name that is both spanish and english...and maybe one piece of neon...an idea of what to advertise here in neon...)) this will have tipico and other more touristy things...if you stop w/ your driver all would eat ...no problems im asking for names ...chic filet is out....so's micky d... thanx and we will also sell liquidos and burritos and pizza....no dinner....open early...:rolleyes:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
im looking at a roadside place....no not mine,,,,but i will have influence.....i want a name that is both spanish and english...and maybe one piece of neon...an idea of what to advertise here in neon...)) this will have tipico and other more touristy things...if you stop w/ your driver all would eat ...no problems im asking for names ...chic filet is out....so's micky d... thanx and we will also sell liquidos and burritos and pizza....no dinner....open early...:rolleyes:

Taco Bell

(Carne Caballo)

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Taco Bell

(Carne Caballo)

nice love the bell but i have fallen out with it when they did away w/ the beef and bean burrito.......i lost my passione for them.....pollyo Cabello??? i like carne cabello how about chick bell ,,,i like it keep them coming...im putting a 1000k$pd prize if i use the name...(one thousand pesos dr) prize

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
my {partner) is a mujer and i tried to get her to swallow that ...no....!!!!!!!!.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
TRES CHIC. A word play on the English and French for very stylish. Can only be used if you have at least three staff otherwise the Espa?ol does not apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.