canadian arrested in rio san juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Oh....he will have a nice "welcome party" in jail....they like folks like him there..........If he is lucky they will kill him during the first few days....otherwise his agony will go on for a while...Unless he has deeeeep pockets and buy himself security......

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
"El extranjero identificado como Jazm?n Isle, de 54 a?os" Jazmin is a he?

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
"El extranjero identificado como Jazm?n Isle, de 54 a?os" Jazmin is a he?
I thought the same thing. I think Jazmin is his last name, but it still seems weird. He seems weird too. Nice to see that DR's new immigration policy is working to keep the scumbags out.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Oh....he will have a nice "welcome party" in jail....they like folks like him there..........If he is lucky they will kill him during the first few days....otherwise his agony will go on for a while...Unless he has deeeeep pockets and buy himself security......

Maybe he likes that sort of thing! We don't know, but could be.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
People convicted of these types of crimes always get extra special treatment on the inside.
I doubt prisons here are any different. If these allegations are true, he?ll get what he deserves.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Feed him to the dogs....slowly.

It breaks my heart when I hear of people going to developing countries to prey on the poor defenseless children. Clearly mentally defected individuals with no hope for rehabilitation.

yup...preying on poor defenseless adults should suffice.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Unfortunately, it often isn't the case in the US. After the Jeffrey Dahmer case, they started moving pedophiles and other sex offenders (a la Jared) into special "protective" custody units.

Frankly, I'd prefer they be in gen pop, as convicts have a hierarchy, and pedophiles are at the bottom.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
depends upon your perspective.

You are right.

Encourage sex tourism preying on what poverty can make indigenous adults do or/and turn a blind eye to it in places like Boca Chica and Sosua and you get these real nasty peadophiles visiting too.

I'm with Brito in the need to tone back forcefully sex tourism in a country that doesn't need it now considering the way the country is developing. That doesn't mean the sexual geography of the country changes. Just means the end of blatant exploitation in some places stops with all it's ills and hang ons.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Unfortunately, it often isn't the case in the US. After the Jeffrey Dahmer case, they started moving pedophiles and other sex offenders (a la Jared) into special "protective" custody units.

Frankly, I'd prefer they be in gen pop, as convicts have a hierarchy, and pedophiles are at the bottom.

Whats wrong with a little taste of their own medicine?

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
If this man is convicted here he will suffer the full force of the law. And you can bet that Interpol and the RCMP are very interested in this scum.
Perfect scenario would be that he rots in prison here then gets his sorry ass sent back to Canada for a stint in the penal system for ten years.
Remember that Canadian asshole pedophile that was caught in Thailand. The RCMP and Interpol made it high priority to nail him............They got him!

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
Pedophiles make the lowest and most innocent of our society their prey and then deserve special treatment???? Feed them to their "peers" in jail.... let them put down the justice!!! why would we protect this lowest type of scum??? It always amazes me

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I think that there is actually a very strong link between paedophiles targeting vulnerable children and sex-tourists targeting vulnerable women. If you think that a 60 year old man who targets a 15 year old child should be fed to the lions, but it's cool for an 60 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old girl who is poor and vulnerable, then surely you have to question whether your moral compass needs a little adjustment. There was outrage on DR1 when the government tried to close the "chica" bars in Sosua. I know I'm not alone in believing that these bars promote DR as a sex tourism destination and attract people like the guy we see here.

This Canadian clearly needs help and clearly should have been picked up by the Canadian authorities before he was allowed to step foot on a plane to DR. Governments in first world countries are constantly tracking paedophile activity on the internet, and someone would have known about him and would have known he was on his way to DR. I sincerely hope lessons can be learnt in Canada. And my heart goes out to the child and the mother involved in this, they must both be traumatised.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I think that there is actually a very strong link between paedophiles targeting vulnerable children and sex-tourists targeting vulnerable women. If you think that a 60 year old man who targets a 15 year old child should be fed to the lions, but it's cool for an 60 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old girl who is poor and vulnerable, then surely you have to question whether your moral compass needs a little adjustment. There was outrage on DR1 when the government tried to close the "chica" bars in Sosua. I know I'm not alone in believing that these bars promote DR as a sex tourism destination and attract people like the guy we see here.

This Canadian clearly needs help and clearly should have been picked up by the Canadian authorities before he was allowed to step foot on a plane to DR. Governments in first world countries are constantly tracking paedophile activity on the internet, and someone would have known about him and would have known he was on his way to DR. I sincerely hope lessons can be learnt in Canada. And my heart goes out to the child and the mother involved in this, they must both be traumatised.

Poverty is poverty. Anywhere in the world you have poverty you are going to have exploitation of women and children. Like it or not, they go hand in hand. There are lots of impoverished countries around the world that have zero sex tourism but plenty of children being exploited and abused.

When living in Sosua I met several sex tourist from around the world. They have absolutely nothing to do with paedophiles. Most of them are
1. Much older divorced men who still have a few good years left in them to enjoy young hot ass women.
2. The younger groups of men who come down in droves from places like NYC because for $100 down here they know what they are getting vs. taking some chic out for dinner and drinks two or three weekend$$$ in a row and getting no play in return.
3. Sex addicts, guys who just like women and don?t like taking the time to get to know them and all of their problems.

Unfortunately I know a few paedophiles who live in Sosua as well. Almost all of them are French, Swiss or French Canadian. They openly parade their ?victims?around the Charamicos side of the beach. These men are not sex tourist. These men are discusting criminals and should be treated as such.

And last but not least, lets not forget about all of the ?vulnerable women? who are targeting these sex tourist. Life is a two way street and places like Sosua, Rio and Pattaya are no different.

Last edited:

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Unfortunately politically connected persons providing 'safe legal environments' for a sex industry to flourish in Sosua an Boca Chica does also provide a safe haven for paedophiles to hang out. The OP story confirms this and so does post #23. You will hear some horrendously horrible tales about paedophile rings in Boca Chica and the kidnapping of young children nationwide to satisfy the needs of these deviants. That place needs reinventing and with the beaches eroding and faeces in the sea it is a good time to start. Sosua is probably no different but it obviously has some decent residents who would no doubt yearn for a change in it's fortunes.

The best safe legal environments for gringos to meet legal age partners with no hassle is in virtually every barrio, colmado or bar throughout the country with absolutely no need for any promotion.

I wish DR was know throughout the western world for it's beautiful and varied landscape and it's vibrant people rather than the too often mentioned prostitution and sex tourism and occasional paedophilia in a very few locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.