Theater at altos de chav?n

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Anyone has attended an event (concert, play etc. ) at Altos de Chavon.

Specifically, is it a large venue?
Viewing visibility good in all areas?
Hotels nearby an option?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Anyone has attended an event (concert, play etc. ) at Altos de Chavon.

Specifically, is it a large venue?
Viewing visibility good in all areas?
Hotels nearby an option?

It is an open air venue that holds about 5000 people. The seating is mostly cement bench seating. Bring a cushion. The visability is very good. Nothing better on a warm night to be outdoors and listening to music.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for the replies. I am buying tickets for a Marc Anthony concert and am concerned should there be lots of rain the concertevening
Anyone have experience of a rainy day event there and if the concert went on with covering for the stage area or is the stage also fully open?
Also I noted that there are about 30 rows, anyone with experience on where VIP vs Regular Seating would be located?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Thanks for the replies. I am buying tickets for a Marc Anthony concert and am concerned should there be lots of rain the concertevening
Anyone have experience of a rainy day event there and if the concert went on with covering for the stage area or is the stage also fully open?
Also I noted that there are about 30 rows, anyone with experience on where VIP vs Regular Seating would be located?

If the weather is factor that is problematic. You are sitting under the sky. No canopy. ViIP seating may be in chairs vs bleacher seating. If you can afford the better seats it will be more comfortable.