Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
american man will spend 3 months in preventive prison in la victoria. he is an owner of a boat where 985 kilos of cocaine plus some heroine were found in february this year. he tried to leave the country but was arrested.
http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...a-que-se-ocupo-985-kilos-de-cocaina-XD3027264

seven other men, from honduras were arrested in this case as well:
http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias...roga-proximo-a-la-costa-de-barahona-NJ2902593

Less than a ton probably all for personal use, right?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Less than a ton probably all for personal use, right?

could just as well be.

2gtq3kn.gif

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
the guy could be placing it all on the line...win or lose,,,needed some money probably to pay the lawyer

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
A ton, through an American. Could easily be financed by some insiders. That is a hell of alot for an American to be caught with. If he vanishes then we an be sure it's inside work, if he was dealt with properly then he'd never get out.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't know why you say this. USA is a huge consumer, it's a given that there are many americans involved in a whole sale drug trade.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
i don't know why you say this. USA is a huge consumer, it's a given that there are many americans involved in a whole sale drug trade.

Obviously, but when was the last time you came across an American as a mule or even holding this kind of quantity? It's usually more dispensable types or desperate types that are put in charge of running these quantities, is it not?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Obviously, but when was the last time you came across an American as a mule or even holding this kind of quantity? It's usually more dispensable types or desperate types that are put in charge of running these quantities, is it not?

Oh I could tell you stories, but won't!

Status
Not open for further replies.