Hlywud called it Last second field goal

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
A streak

I am in awe.

Do you think you have it in ya to post the six "luckiest" numbers you can come up with?

hehe
marc

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I, too, won a lot of money on this game....hank Greenberg of ESPN, called it just right. Patriots and the points, and Under!!....

this was, for me, the best Superbowl in the past 10 or 15 years. No doubt about it!. Great game.

One of the clues that Greenberg used was the fact that in their last meeting, there were 6 Rams injured in the hitting. Last night, it seemed to me that some of the Rams were getting a bit gunshy....the great riunning back didn't run-perhaps a coaching error, and the great passer was hurt from the git-go.

A truly wonderful evening...

HB

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Great Call Hlywud

What a call!!!!! You should give Jimmy the Greek a run for his money! I've never seen such an exact call (field goal to win in the last seconds)on such a huge game....My hat is off to you Hlywud.....Like Marc said....."you got six numbers in your head?"Rams had 2 of thier starters missing from thier deffensive line.....and I believe they really thought they had the game "in the bag" and thought they could just go thru the motions......when the patriots came out as a team instead of getting introduced separatly.....I knew they were "tuned in" but still did'nt think they would pull it off............Once again Great Call Wud