her family.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and her 'devotion" w/ my stuff,,,things,,, driving me crazy/...what/how to separate...u wood not believe the pain i have suffered because of her primo...

Superpana

Jul 2, 2015
Hey Chic are we supposed to add in our 2 cents as in.....her family is always in my house eating my food? Meaning add our own experiences with her family? ��

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
It would appear Chic is comfortable airing his internal issues. That's not necessarily a bad thing. The odd rant can be emotionally cleansing. If that's what it takes for him to cope with life, then more power to him. Beats paying therapists fee. Go Chic Go!

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
and her 'devotion" w/ my stuff,,,things,,, driving me crazy/...what/how to separate...u wood not believe the pain i have suffered because of her primo...

Many times the primo is not actually the primo!;)

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I knew this one had to be a chic thread. Funny when you are able to guess who?s posting the thread before opening it. Frank, Pichardo and ChicO
YOU GUYS ARE A RIOT :p:p:p

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
I drink therefore I am!
Chic

A lawyer/biker friend of mine refers to divorces as a, "rum", business. He handled my divorce. He was a shark and my ex wife's lawyer was basically a tuna. He and I enjoyed a tall glass of rum and Coke after the divorce. I think he stole the line from Admiral Nelson who said war was a rum business. Then again, all is fair in love and war. Rock on Chic!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i will never let thet smuck in my house...he is family to her....and they are close....
never in d.r. and never in anywhere....and u know what i mean...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
yup...here it torments me deeply...its almost like an oldtime jewish divorce... but i went to counseling and can avoid those problems....

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
yup...here it torments me deeply...its almost like an oldtime jewish divorce... but i went to counseling and can avoid those problems....

What do you know about a Jewish divorce? I am the resident expert on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.