HGTV Caribbean Life tonights show

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Sorry its not a re-run of Harley's episode but a new one per tv guide.

Boston Couple Leaves the Mainland for the Dominican Republic9:00 PM on HGTV, 30 min 2016 TV-G

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
I saw this episode yesterday (on demand). The couple was cute and kind of funny.
The guy is Dominican and has the funniest accent! I have closed caption turned on & some of the
translations were wrong/misunderstood because of his accent.
Kinda like "say he-lloH to ma lidda fren" lol.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
hard to believe the prices people pay for the tv homes. The cute couple want the house first then they will buy a restaurant next. Be fun to follow them on their journey into paradise

Jan 7, 2016
hard to believe the prices people pay for the tv homes. The cute couple want the house first then they will buy a restaurant next. Be fun to follow them on their journey into paradise

You just have to keep in mind, it is a totally scripted "Adventure in Paradise" and that the individuals involved, usually, have already purchased and live-in the condos/houses they end-up buying. Makes for good entertainment, though.

bubba

Dec 15, 2003
Just what the DR needs, another restaurant.
I think he was originally from the DR but has lived in Boston for 20 years.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
I saw this episode yesterday (on demand). The couple was cute and kind of funny.
The guy is Dominican and has the funniest accent! I have closed caption turned on & some of the
translations were wrong/misunderstood because of his accent.
Kinda like "say he-lloH to ma lidda fren" lol.

From Boston you learn to drop the "r"s and from here "s"s thus the dual accent !