Don't mess with Dominican girls

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I love that video.. Dominican women aint afraid of NOTHING...
lmao
Respect..

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Can't speak for every Barrio, but the PN are never welcomed into our POP Barrio. Everybody sees them as there for money or to cause some poor soul unnecessary problems for what the people see as no reason..

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I think the vira lata in the video was a male. Notice how he kept his distance. :laugh:

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Can't speak for every Barrio, but the PN are never welcomed into our POP Barrio. Everybody sees them as there for money or to cause some poor soul unnecessary problems for what the people see as no reason..

For what I know, I know Dominicans from roughly two different social/economic "levels", some of them live in the campo, some in bad barrios and some in better, and I have yet to see a person who respects/trusts/is happy to see a PN officer.

Twice, when my son was very little, an officer passed by close to us in a public park, I was just amazed to see his gun pointing to my son?s head at about 4 feets distance...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Cops need to know when to retreat and save face. Everything is a video these days. My favorite is the girl who immediately goes to the corner of the house and picks up a rock.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
This must be on the Discovery channel, since there are no humans in this video, only animals.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
This must be on the Discovery channel, since there are no humans in this video, only animals.

Animals don't behave like this.
Why we humans (the superior race) always compare bad humans with animals.
Animals are the superior living being on this planet...until the nearby future...when we killed them all

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Cops know that if they would hurt the women they'd get lynched no matter whether the women were criminals or whatever.
The women know that and make use of that, they're not braver than other, maybe a little louder though ;)

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Animals don't behave like this.
Why we humans (the superior race) always compare bad humans with animals.
Animals are the superior living being on this planet...until the nearby future...when we killed them all

We're not that superior. It's been estimated that less than 1% of DNA separates us from the chimps. Yet, with that edge, despite our advances in arts and sciences and whatnot, we still can't meaningfully communicate with any other species.

And that begins a long list of "stuff people can't do." Anyway, my point is we're still animals, we've just set ourselves to high minded things like finding sales at Wal-Mart, and tracking All Things Kardashian.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
We're not that superior. It's been estimated that less than 1% of DNA separates us from the chimps. Yet, with that edge, despite our advances in arts and sciences and whatnot, we still can't meaningfully communicate with any other species.

And that begins a long list of "stuff people can't do." Anyway, my point is we're still animals, we've just set ourselves to high minded things like finding sales at Wal-Mart, and tracking All Things Kardashian.

LMAO :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
I need to post this. Not two hours ago a Haitian women walking down the street had some smart ass Dominican knock a 30+ lb bag of clothes of her head.
In a split second she was sprinting up the street with a large knife in her hand after that a$$hole.
Luckily he escaped.

I ordered another beer.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003

Some years back there was a strike /huelga at the barrio corner coming out of costambar?..i was first in line as they light the tires , no going back with traffic behind as the mob advance with rocks to break my windows?the heavy set police guy that lives in costambar came running down the line of cars from the gate firing his 38 ?.mob retreats I move tires all?s good ?the next day I am told he hit 3 of them not a word in the papers ( don?t know if they were protesting elec cuts or the increase in the price of crack ) but he saved my bacon that night and my windows ..full marks? to the guy .

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Cops know that if they would hurt the women they'd get lynched no matter whether the women were criminals or whatever.
The women know that and make use of that, they're not braver than other, maybe a little louder though ;)

Yes thats part of it,.,.but I think even if they did not get Lynched, their Careers would be OVER merely because they will be viewed as not being MAN enough to control a woman.
This , imo is the real reason they would never shoot a women unless presented with deadly force, and maybe even not then unless absolutely necessary.
And Yes, the women know this.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Last warning about off-topic posts. Infractions will also be handed down to anyone quoting idiotic, off-topic posts.

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The poor girl seems like she suffers from some sort of developmental disability, which could be the main reason why the others fought the way they did to release her from the clutches of the cops.

She also seemed genuinely shocked and scared that the cops were taking her away.

Policia National-what a joke.

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
There may have been a lot different outcome with the women if the video camera wasn't recording….. none of the police wonted to be on YouTube ;)

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Berzin, you could be right...Are you suggesting that she's handicapped....
What the hell.