Rompa Cabeza

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Jig Saw puzzles. In Spanish for those who don't know they are called head breakers. But where would i find them in Puerto Plata area? I asked in La Sirena and they just shook their heads. A couple from Canada were here and left half a dozen with my lady and she would like more. Anybody know where to find them? New or used. My favorite used book store on Miami beach bought and sold them just like the books.
Der Fish

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
If you can't find them locally, I would just order them online. Normally they don't weigh much at all.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
The last few we've gotten were at POP's La Sirena. They are usually on an end cap in the toy department. Also have seen them at Abraxas bookstore in POP.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
We were very disappointed by the few we bought here. LaSirena santiago around xmas time one year. And the # of pieces were low, we like 2000 pieces, at least.
We like jigsaws a lot and swear only by ravensburger. One piece has one, and only one place, which is a must.
Also you can order missing pieces on-line. Which is great !! ( especially of u have a crazy dog or 2 or 5 ;) )

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I always thought "Rompe.... Rompe" meant something else, I'll break out a puzzle next time!

JEE JEE

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I've seen jigsaw puzzles in some toy shops and larger bookshops like Libreria Cuesta.
Supermercados Nacional/CCN has some in the Orgullo de mi tierra range, on Dominican themes.