Bavaro Beach Public Bar Recommendations

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
Last year wife and I took our family in Nagua to Puerta Plata and had a blast now we are taking them to Punta Cana. While we were in Puerta Plata we found a beach bar that served great food and the best of all natural fruit drinks with rum. None of that quick mix crap out of a can or bottle. We drank so many different combinations of drinks it was incredible. Triple shot top shelf pina coladas among one of the best I have ever had. And what I really liked about this bar was no hangover!! Anyway looking for a bar like this on Bavaro Beach. :classic:

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Last year wife and I took our family in Nagua to Puerta Plata and had a blast now we are taking them to Punta Cana. While we were in Puerta Plata we found a beach bar that served great food and the best of all natural fruit drinks with rum. None of that quick mix crap out of a can or bottle. We drank so many different combinations of drinks it was incredible. Triple shot top shelf pina coladas among one of the best I have ever had. And what I really liked about this bar was no hangover!! Anyway looking for a bar like this on Bavaro Beach. :classic:
Try Soles or the Beach Club, both in Los Corales. Neptune in Bibiagua if you are over that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
Try Soles or the Beach Club, both in Los Corales. Neptune in Bibiagua if you are over that way.

Do we have to pay to get in? Seems these are not public beaches?

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
They are open to the public. No admission charge. Do you know where you will be staying? I'll give you the closest access point.

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Karibo Punta Cana
Ok. That's White Sands. Go out to the main road, and travel south (towards Los Corales and Cortecito). Make a left after Plaza Turquesa into Los Corales. Follow to the end of the road past Whala hotel, road turns right, follow to end. Hurricane Cafe is here, and the rest are a short stroll along the beach. The entrance to Bibiagua is off of the same road as Plaza Turquesa, just further down, heading toward Barcelo Hotels. It is clearly marked. There is another one at Playa Dona Matilde, just before Plaza Turquesa that I'm going to check out next week. I'll let you know how it is.
Karibo Punta Cana

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
Ok. That's White Sands. Go out to the main road, and travel south (towards Los Corales and Cortecito). Make a left after Plaza Turquesa into Los Corales. Follow to the end of the road past Whala hotel, road turns right, follow to end. Hurricane Cafe is here, and the rest are a short stroll along the beach. The entrance to Bibiagua is off of the same road as Plaza Turquesa, just further down, heading toward Barcelo Hotels. It is clearly marked. There is another one at Playa Dona Matilde, just before Plaza Turquesa that I'm going to check out next week. I'll let you know how it is.

Ok. Thank you. Now which bar do you recommend for cleanliness and quality of ingredients in food drinks. Was in Santo Domingo years ago and friend of mine ordered a drink and bartender started pouring premixed crap out of bottles. I stopped him and said we did not fly to the Caribbean for mixers out of bottles. Especially when pineapple was the main ingredient. You know what I am saying? Want fresh fruits.

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Ok. Thank you. Now which bar do you recommend for cleanliness and quality of ingredients in food drinks. Was in Santo Domingo years ago and friend of mine ordered a drink and bartender started pouring premixed crap out of bottles. I stopped him and said we did not fly to the Caribbean for mixers out of bottles. Especially when pineapple was the main ingredient. You know what I am saying? Want fresh fruits.

386e4b00f1c4643ba857890ea19e001b.jpg

Like this? In front of Langosta Roja, on the beach by Jellyfish Restaurant.

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
386e4b00f1c4643ba857890ea19e001b.jpg

Like this? In front of Langosta Roja, on the beach by Jellyfish Restaurant.

Family loves those drinks healthy and not so bad hangovers. :p Triple shot and top shelf.