Adios, Farewell and Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
[video=youtube;XvqyY3muiW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqyY3muiW8[/video]

After two and half years in the DR, we are outta here. I'm packing the family up, and we're heading back to Wisconsin. We were planning on moving back in August anyways, but because of my sudden loss of employment, we are heading back this week.

It certainly has been fun, we've learned alot, and I have enjoyed the weather, beaches, and rum. It'll be nice to make some money again, and have fewer day to day headaches.

I plan on keeping a foot hold in the country. I am going to work towards a medical tourism concierge service here, and am a couple months away from launching a website. We're going to rent a little Dominican house in the Campo to keep a few of our things, and to have a place to come back to visit.

Hasta pronto!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
[video=youtube;XvqyY3muiW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvqyY3muiW8[/video]

After two and half years in the DR, we are outta here. I'm packing the family up, and we're heading back to Wisconsin. We were planning on moving back in August anyways, but because of my sudden loss of employment, we are heading back this week.

It certainly has been fun, we've learned alot, and I have enjoyed the weather, beaches, and rum. It'll be nice to make some money again, and have fewer day to day headaches.

I plan on keeping a foot hold in the country. I am going to work towards a medical tourism concierge service here, and am a couple months away from launching a website. We're going to rent a little Dominican house in the Campo to keep a few of our things, and to have a place to come back to visit.

Hasta pronto!

i wish you all the very best for the future. God Speed.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Good luck. We lived in Wisconsin, for 14 years, its a great place to raise a family, great people, we miss still today.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Good luck. We lived in Wisconsin, for 14 years, its a great place to raise a family, great people, we miss still today.

Waking up at five a damn clock in he AM to pull on the cows' teats is the highlight of the day in Wisconsin! Been there done that!
Der Fish

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Good Luck drSix, keep us posted on the move in Off Topic. I always enjoyed reading your posts.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I have been getting very envious of people moving back home! I hope the move and everything is smooth! Take care!

Know what you mean Harley, drSix and family are making the right move. I am sure they will miss the DR but paradise is what you make it wherever you are.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
I wish you well drSix. I also hope you continue to post on here because I enjoy reading them.. I'd like to ask you if there is anything about the dr that you will miss. Maybe I'll be able to ask you this same question later on in life and see if you think differently.. Best of luck with the move too.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i like the bis idea....more and more the med field is growing w/the national coverage...get hurt here hospitals need billing...good lucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.