How DR women different from gringas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clermont

Nov 5, 2015
Aesthetically, I've noticed they are very keen on showing cleavage, which is always a good thing. :classic: Aside from that, how would you say they're different from gringas? Thanks.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Aesthetically, I've noticed they are very keen on showing cleavage, which is always a good thing. :classic: Aside from that, how would you say they're different from gringas? Thanks.

Showing some pics back in Tennessee and my brother commented, I guess she has a face, but with what else is showing I didn't notice it!
Der Fish

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
"showing cleavage, which is always a good thing"

Is that how you measure the value of a woman? I think you need to be exposed to cleavage till you don't care about it any more, less that happens after you get married.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Is that how you measure the value of a woman? I think you need to be exposed to cleavage till you don't care about it any more, less that happens after you get married.

Measure the value? No, but the question is about the differences between women here and back in real life.
My toes will be pointing straight up before I have been exposed to so much cleavage I don't care any more.
Der Fish

Clermont

Nov 5, 2015

No. I was only making an observation.

Moderator, please delete this thread. Thank you.

Jul 28, 2014
Generally speaking from my experience, the Dominican women wear more "form fitting" clothes, as well as the whole hair thing... And what I mean by that is, the amount of time they will spend worried about their hair, is nowhere near what a gringa will spend, time or money wise working on/playing with/colouring/ or putting extensions into their hair, including the frequency with which all the "tune ups" are required for the lid! The Dominicana's live for the friggin salon, to an extent unparalleled, I dare say, by any other cultural women.

On a side note, should a Dominicana see another woman hitting on her man, I've seen more than one go from 0-100 in lightspeed.

Looking for Frank12's view on my observations ;)

Clermont

Nov 5, 2015
I am sorry to have offended anyone. That was not my intention. The last thing I want to do is to make anyone here upset. Please excuse my indiscretion. I will refrain from discussing women in the future on this forum. Peace.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am sorry to have offended anyone. That was not my intention. The last thing I want to do is to make anyone here upset. Please excuse my indiscretion. I will refrain from discussing women in the future on this forum. Peace.

Great.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.