Hello dr1

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
Dear dr1 Communtiy,

My name is Max. I am a Master student (I already studying International Business & Export Management) from Austria. I registered here in cause of an Internship. At the beginning of September i have to do a mandatory internship regarding to my study programme. I really want to do it in puerto plata. The fields are very bright its from financing/marketing/sales, but actually my expert field is marketing (I am self employed in that sector for 6 years and established 2 onlineshops, which are running very well). Does somebody of you know, if its possible to get a marketing job in puerto plata? i know, that i cannot expect a lot of money. For me, the money wouldnt be important for this few months (duration shoould be 4-5 months). Thank you for your answers :classic:

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Dear dr1 Communtiy,

My name is Max. I am a Master student (I already studying International Business & Export Management) from Austria. I registered here in cause of an Internship. At the beginning of September i have to do a mandatory internship regarding to my study programme. I really want to do it in puerto plata. The fields are very bright its from financing/marketing/sales, but actually my expert field is marketing (I am self employed in that sector for 6 years and established 2 onlineshops, which are running very well). Does somebody of you know, if its possible to get a marketing job in puerto plata? i know, that i cannot expect a lot of money. For me, the money wouldnt be important for this few months (duration shoould be 4-5 months). Thank you for your answers :classic:

Presumably one can get a sales job selling time shares on a commission basis. Would that fulfill your requirements?