Looking for an Marketing Internship in Puerto Plata

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
Dear dr1 Communtiy,

My name is Max. I am a Master student (I already studying International Business & Export Management) from Austria. I registered here in cause of an Internship. At the beginning of September i have to do a mandatory internship regarding to my study programme. I really want to do it in puerto plata. The fields are very bright its from financing/marketing/sales, but actually my expert field is marketing (I am self employed in that sector for 6 years and established 2 onlineshops, which are running very well). Does somebody of you know, if its possible to get a marketing job in puerto plata? i know, that i cannot expect a lot of money. For me, the money wouldnt be important for this few months (duration shoould be 4-5 months). Thank you for your answers

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
wow arent internships where u actually work and get paid in skills??? not money??? mkting is great

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
exactly, my master study programme in austria lasts 4 semesters, in my third semester (beginning september this year) i have to do an internship instead of studying on the universtiy. as my study programme is very international, i can choose an internship worldwide. normally you get a few money. maybe some of you has connections and can help me :)

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Maybe I just imagined that I tried to answer this. I am not sure of all the terminology, but would a commission job selling Time Shares count as an intern ship? There are those positions open to one without other qualifications.

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
Maybe I just imagined that I tried to answer this. I am not sure of all the terminology, but would a commission job selling Time Shares count as an intern ship? There are those positions open to one without other qualifications.

of course it would quote. do you have a contact for me?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If you have decent English proficiency and some basic sales experience, there are a lot of call centers on the island.