Hotels/Apartments Off the Beaten Path (Punta Cana)

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
We have 5 adults and an infant. We are reconsidering our hotel. Need full kitchen, a/c and swimming pool. Traveling first part of this June.

Jan 7, 2016
Many, many, many vacation rentals available in P.C. area. Go on Trip Advisor or HomeAway and you can find what you want. Be sure to have check-in inspection to be sure no prior damage or missing items.

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
Many, many, many vacation rentals available in P.C. area. Go on Trip Advisor or HomeAway and you can find what you want. Be sure to have check-in inspection to be sure no prior damage or missing items.
Never been on Home Away. Will look at it in the morning. Thank you.

I looked at this place via FB and did not see a kitchen. We have 5 people and a baby. Sent owner a message and waiting for a reply. Thank you

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I looked at this place via FB and did not see a kitchen. We have 5 people and a baby. Sent owner a message and waiting for a reply. Thank you

From the FB posting:
"Possibility to rent the whole house or separate rooms Joy, adventure and peace in the encounter with a magical and exuberant nature close to the sea. The house has three (3) beautiful and comfortable rooms each with its own bathroom, living room, kitchen, terrace and garden with a wonderful vegetation. Availability of 2-6 people. Looking forward to see you there!"

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
From the FB posting:
"Possibility to rent the whole house or separate rooms Joy, adventure and peace in the encounter with a magical and exuberant nature close to the sea. The house has three (3) beautiful and comfortable rooms each with its own bathroom, living room, kitchen, terrace and garden with a wonderful vegetation. Availability of 2-6 people. Looking forward to see you there!"
Yes but what some places call a kitchen is a joke. I confirmed with owner today that it has a full fully functioning kitchen.

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
A friend of mine manages this place, which fits your criteria - Punta Cana - actually Uvero Alto, which is in the northern part of the Punta Cana coastline - off the beaten path!

http://www.thepalmspuntacana.com/
This place is awesome. But looks like there is no kitchen. For us to eat there for 4 days would be $900 that is pretty costly. We look to cook breakfast in the room and eat late night drunken snacks at 3 in the morning. :classic: Also trying to figure out what the taxi would be from PUJ.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Check with the manager - she will explain the options for self-catering and transport.