american arrested for living with a 15 year old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
F***ing pervert. Hang him higher!

Yet, I wonder what the girls family has to say to that... Don't tell me mummy didn't know. I bet her people are some crap from padre granero or such...

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Assuming that he's guilty and the facts are represented correctly, I hope he's cohabitating in a cell with rougher elements of Puerto Plata.

Jan 7, 2016
"in custody for relevant research"...does this mean that they are trying to determine if this meets Dominican Standards or Dominican Law?

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
Where was her family for the past 4 months is my question. I am betting that he shut off the money flow to the family and they blew the whistle on him.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Where was her family for the past 4 months is my question. I am betting that he shut off the money flow to the family and they blew the whistle on him.

that is usually how it works. the mothers are the ones who instigate the action. it is purely a way to make money. that does not excuse gringo, but this is old hat.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They should let the gringo perv go and let the girl's family handle it.

This is probably how the girl ended up in this situation to begin with.
If he were Dominican, not American, no one would be making a fuss about it.
How do I know? I see it every single day where I live and trust me, they make
no attempt to hide or conceal the fact they are in a physical relationship with young
teenage girls.

Last edited:

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006

That's very sad. Well in that case, he should spend the rest of his life in a dominican jail. But he'll probably be extradited to the US at some point.

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011
This is probably how the girl ended up in this situation to begin with.
If he were Dominican, not American, no one would be making a fuss about it.
How do I know? I see it every single day where I live and trust me, they make
no attempt to hide or conceal the fact they are in a physical relationship with young
teenage girls.

The laws of the land are what is important, especially concerning foreigners. How do you think foreign governments make money. Foreigners, like me, should be happy they can get young P_$-Y anyway. We know a woman of comparable age will not look twice at our old, broken down a-$_-$ in our countries.
In my country the legal age of consent is 16 years. 15 years and 364 days, you're going to get hammered. Dominican men are some of the porest men in the world. They deserve one perk.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The laws of the land are what is important, especially concerning foreigners. How do you think foreign governments make money. Foreigners, like me, should be happy they can get young P_$-Y anyway. We know a woman of comparable age will not look twice at our old, broken down a-$_-$ in our countries.
In my country the legal age of consent is 16 years. 15 years and 364 days, you're going to get hammered. Dominican men are some of the porest men in the world. They deserve one perk.

Then go back!!!!!!

We do not need foreigners like you with this attitude. jzzzzzzzzz

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
"in custody for relevant research"...does this mean that they are trying to determine if this meets Dominican Standards or Dominican Law?

I think it means they're awaiting advisement from the U.S. Embassy on this. Simply turning him over to U.S. authorities will take him off their hands, ensure the maximum penalty for his actions (U.S. Child sex laws extend beyond U.S. borders) and win them a few points for cooperating and leading in the apprehension of an offender.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
beating a dead horse here, as always.
if there are any updates i will post them here.
for now, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.