Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a short list of countries Dominicans can travel to that have non stop flights from the DR?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Colombia and Cuba would be 2 of them. I am sure there are more, just check the list against Expedia flights for example.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened to Chile?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    What happened to Chile?
    About Chile few years ago we need visa to visit there, but you must apply over internet, is free and you just go to get the stamped visa in your passport to the consulate.

Cuba
    Colombia
    Perú - With Stop in Bogotá or Panama. Direct Flights from Punta Cana
    Paraguay - With Stop in Bogotá or Panama
    Quito - Starting October 2 days a week with Condor from SDQ
    Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize all with stop in Panama or Bogotá.

Luperon now a flight with 1 stop is consider as direct flight, or do you mean nonstop flight?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riva_31 View Post
    About Chile few years ago we need visa to visit there, but you must apply over internet, is free and you just go to get the stamped visa in your passport to the consulate.
    So just a wasted day or two to go to Santo Domingo to visit the Chilean consulate to get a stamp that was approved on line?

Chile was the one place in South America I was hoping to visit with my wife until they made it more difficult. I have a friend that retired to Santiago, Chile and he loves it there.

Post Thanks / Like

El Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, en su portal, tiene el listado de los países que han suprimido el visado a los dominicanos, empezando por Corea, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Filipinas, Georgia, Guyana Inglesa, Guatemala, Honduras, Perú, Paraguay, Belice y Botswana ( al sur de África).

También pueden viajar sin restricción a Israel, Japón, Líbano, Trinidad y Tobago, Turquía, Marruecos, Ucrania y Vietnam.

https://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...n-su-pasaporte
    Good news about Morocco!

Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Cuba
    Colombia
    Perú - With Stop in Bogotá or Panama. Direct Flights from Punta Cana
    Paraguay - With Stop in Bogotá or Panama
    Quito - Starting October 2 days a week with Condor from SDQ
    Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize all with stop in Panama or Bogotá.

Luperon now a flight with 1 stop is consider as direct flight, or do you mean nonstop flight?
    I mean any country that is logistically feasible. What happens if that stop is in a forbibben country? As long as you stay on plane, it's ok?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukraine requieres Evisa, and they ask the same documents to be presented as before. 

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luperon View Post
    I mean any country that is logistically feasible. What happens if that stop is in a forbibben country? As long as you stay on plane, it's ok?

The only country in the World that I know of where you cannot pass through with no Visa for such is the US. Any other country you just stay in the secure boarding area until your flight leaves.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Luperon View Post

No, every country has their own rules, Panama let every body transit if is less than 24 hrs and you do not need to get out of the transit airport area to claim your suitcase, can make connecting flights that way.

Frankfurt airport let Dominicans transit without visa.
    France 2 years ago announced that Dominicans not need transit visa so you can take a flight with conection in France as Dominican.

Colombia Dominicans can visit without Visa so can connect flights there.

Mexico and Canada give free transit visas, no charges for apply.

But anyway always is better double check all the info with the embassy or Consulate, airlines of each country in the cases, rules always change, like Panama did with the Schengen Visas that now They dont let people visit the country with schangen visas as they did before, now only acepttng, USA, Canada, British and Australian Visas for Dominicans and all the others countries they acepted to enter Panama if they have one of those visas, this rule apply for all countries that they ask for visa to visit Panama

11. Likes Caonabo, Russell liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast