"purified" water in botellons

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Water in big botellons, 35 pesos to 50, fine fine fine
Only problem, just try to analyse the acidity... You ll find out it s very acid... I guess its the result of the "cleaning" process...

Acid water is quite dangerous. So 3 years ago I quited drinking that water and I drink from the well... And Im fineeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Only problem, just try to analyse the acidity... You ll find out it s very acid... I guess its the result of the "cleaning" process...

Acid water is quite dangerous. So 3 years ago I quited drinking that water and I drink from the well... And Im fineeeeeeeeeeeee :)

So you gonna sell us water out of your well so we can avoid the acid?

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013

I'm interested in how you know it's acidic? What was the PH?

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
I wont sell anything :) But just check what are the consequences of acidity on your body, especially through water...

:) And you probably drink that kind of water every day. What Im sure of : no way that water with such a high rate of acidity could ever be sold in our home countries. Never. Nunca :)

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Actually I wanted to reply that thread but it got closed that s why I started this one :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Funny Friday. lol

All this water talk is making me thirsty for some "real" water vodka........................

Ok.

Back to our regular scheduled program.

Thank You.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I wont sell anything :) But just check what are the consequences of acidity on your body, especially through water...

:) And you probably drink that kind of water every day. What Im sure of : no way that water with such a high rate of acidity could ever be sold in our home countries. Never. Nunca :)

I don't drink much water at all, maybe twice a month I drink a little bottle of water, but usually just Pepsi light, a 2 liter bottle daily mas o menos. And twice a month or so I dilute it with a bit of Mack Albert's whiskey and gag that down.
Der Fish

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
Actually I wanted to reply that thread but it got closed that s why I started this one :)

To be honest I am surprised the other thread was closed. It is a serious issue. As long as people don't descend into insults, stereotyping, sweeping generalizations, and the like, what's wrong with having a disagreement over something? Isn't that what boards like these are about?

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
I'm interested in how you know it's acidic? What was the PH?
People are free to speculate all they want. But if you really want to know the actual composition of a given water, you can ask a reputable laboratory to perform a test for you.

The price is usually in the US$20-US$40 range.

If you trust CAASD (the SD water utility), they can do a test for you for only 1000 pesos (about US$22). But you can also go the private lab way. To my knowledge Altol is quite reputable (mother company is in PR, possible elsewhere also). They charge about US$40. There are other options, obviously.

Of course you won't do such tests on a daily basis. Perhaps once or twice a year might be enough, depending on your general situation.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
People are free to speculate all they want. But if you really want to know the actual composition of a given water, you can ask a reputable laboratory to perform a test for you.

True, but sometimes enough is enough like Donna Summer used to say.

Also, some subjects are like like beating a dead horse. When we see this, it is time to close.

Hopefully, this won't happen this time.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
To be honest I am surprised the other thread was closed. It is a serious issue. As long as people don't descend into insults, stereotyping, sweeping generalizations, and the like, what's wrong with having a disagreement over something? Isn't that what boards like these are about?

There was only one person having a disagreement, and that was you with the entire population of the country.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Have we forgotten ECO-SERVE in Sosua?

Sanitize your tap water = $US2,000
use my name for a discount..........