Stuff for sale

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Some stuff for sale. South coast west of SD, outside of San Cristobal. Ad 6139

Portable Frigidare dishwasher. Full size. Just sitting here as maid will not use. Includes giant tub of Cascade gelpacs. 5000 pesos. (Paid a lot more than that to ship it here)

Bread flour. Unopened 25 pound bag. 500 pesos.

Osrow brand completely automatic pasta maker with bunches of dies for different pasta types. Was expensive new. Has instruction book/recipes and all dies. 1000 pesos

Send pm for phone contact etc, if interested.

Has to be picked up before 4/28. No shipping. We're not near Caribe Tours.

Will take photos if interest

Last edited:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Oh man... What I would give for that dishwasher lol. I?m just a bit lazy...

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Forgot to add.

Large ceramic crock with spigot for 5 gallon water bottle. Off white with blue stripes. Wooden counter stand. $1000 pesos. The crock alone is close to $50USD

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Don't know how, most people put in a link from here to there when they do something of this nature. That I have figured out how to follow.
Der Fish

Buy the water cooler and fill it with a gallon of Brugal and Pexi light, you can put it right next to you, and never have to get out of your seat for a day.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was going to do that this morning, but, just like yours, it will not work from a browser.

I get the following message:

This script cannot be run directly from a browser!

LOL, I didn't check to see if my link worked since I've never had a problem posting a link. Maybe we have a rule about not posting a link to stuff we are selling? I Remember something similar with people paying for an add on DR1 but couldn't talk about it on the
forums.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't know how to get there, go to DR1 home, left side is a menu.