So what is a visitor message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I just rec'd the following. And have no idea even what is a visitor message say nothing of even what language it is. I'd guess arabic, but don't know
Anybody?

Visitor Messages
Sahar Ali - Today 03:36 PM View Conversation Report
نقل اثاث لا يتم الا وفق فريق عمل خبير ومدرب فعدم الخبرة فى نقل الاثاث يتسبب فى حدوث كوارث من خدوش وتكسيرات
عزيزي العميل نعد افضل شركة نقل اثاث مصر متخصصين فى نقل الاثاث الى مكان من القاهرة الكبري والوجة البحري والقبلي
اسطول سيارات كبير ومغلق لنقل المنقولات الى اى مكان بلا اى كوارث السياارت تحمي الاثاث تغليف الاثاث بكافة وسائل التغليف
0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Like this post Dislike this post
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
Der Fish

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Excellent customer targeting by an Egyptian furniture removal company. So now you know.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Use Google translate with "Detect Language" as the input.

Arabic detected

Move the furniture is not only in accordance with the work of the expert and coach the team lack experience in moving furniture cause disasters from scratches and Tkseerat
Dear customer, we promise the best movers Egypt company specializing in the transfer of furniture to the place of the Greater Cairo and face and Lower Egypt
Fleet and a large closed car for the transfer of movables to any place without any disasters Alsiaart protect furniture packaging furniture all the means of packaging

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Robert has fixed it so newbies can no longer send a private message till they have 10 posts because spammers would sign up and send spam to members. Looks like they have found another way. A visitor message can be put on your profile instead of a pm. Time to get that fixed as well although you can disable it yourself. I did mine a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.