The new Ferrari is here!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here we go again. Is this going to be another long and boring thread about which car picks up more girls and which motor can pump more house power?
Please rob, close this thread now before it gets out of control.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Tony C said:
For those interested.... The New Ferrari Formula 1 car was unveiled yesterday. Once again Ferrari looks to be the team to beat for the World Driving Championship

For a look go to...

http://www.autoracing1.com

yeah, but, how does it handle in 2ft of snow?

;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Still nice to hear at high revs....

But what does this have to do with the prioce of batatas in the marketplace of Cotui??

Nothing, but is is so cute!!. thanks for that picture. My GMC 4 x 4 does me fine...And I can beat the Ferrari from here to the beach!

Hb, grinning

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have just one problem....

Boring? Formula One is in my blood!

Attended races all round Europe, Brazil and Australia.
Built engines with Hart etc.

I think Ferrari are the team to beat again, be interesting to see how they new gear box/engine holds up.

Although Willaims have not done too much in testing, I think they will be up their at the end of the season, I hope so.

Webber (Australian) has been very quick in the new Minardi.
They don't have a hope, but this season I think they may get of the bottom for a change :)

Sorry, What was you saying AZB....

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Ferrari it will be

i can't wait till the season starts.

hey robert, you wanna hook up and let's go see the race at indianapolis ?

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Robert.

Williams has one of the best engines, with BMW, but I hear that the Chassis is not living up to expectations.
Never count out McLaren. You can bet that Mercedes is pulling out all stops to win the tittle back.
Renault(Formally Bennetton) Should start off well like where they left of last year.
You gotta love Minardi. I was in the Media Center at the Miami Grand prix a few years ago when everybody was watching the Hungarian GP. You should have heard the collective cheer that went up when they finally got that single point.
BTW I am already working on credentials for the USGP!

Oh and AZB if you are not interested in this thread why are you reading it?

Tony C.

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
Ultimate Dominican SUV

The most reliable All Wheel Drive.
Good on all types of roads.
Most economical.
Forget about those darn Ferraris!
This four banger never needs oil change. Minimum lube.
A few gulps of Yaque or Camu water and a few pounds of Pangola will keep this venerable transporter rolling.
Not to mention, the female version promises utmost discretion to its lonely expat owners. Even to the visitors from Mexico.
Here, for the frugal......

trotter.gif

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
The donkey vs the Ferrari

For all practical purposes the donkey is a better car than the Ferrari. At least you could pick up a nice campesina for a ride on a cocoa field in San Francisco de Macoris and lay her in the woods. This Ferrari wouldn't do you any good at the Malecon. Where is the jeva going to be laid?

Perhaps you could tie your dater to the spoiler like the pig in Marc's motoconcho picture and drive her to a caba?a at Autopista 30 de Mayo at 200 mph.

TW

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
you r right pepe

this is indeed the ultimate baja panty. thanks for the advise. i will get myself two..
i keep the female version like you said and i will save the male version for you when you are in dr.