Only in DR part XXXC...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
The "only in DR" part is that the military guy was suspended because of another homicide: "En el lugar del incidente estaba presente la sargento del Ej?rcito, Mercedes Liranzo Liranzo, de 48 a?os, hermana del primer teniente de la Fuerza A?rea, quien explic? que su pariente estaba suspendido por otro caso de homicidio en el sector Ponce, de Los Guar?canos." So, "Mr. Big Defender". Care to explain what he is still doing on the street then? It is becoming laughable that you jump in at any chance to defend your corrupt compatriots.

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
The "only in DR" part is that the military guy was suspended because of another homicide...So, "Mr. Big Defender". Care to explain what he is still doing on the street then? It is becoming laughable that you jump in at any chance to defend your corrupt compatriots.

Where in the article does it say that the drunken shooter had been FOUND GUILTY of homicide? I missed that but it is probably there, since you assumed it enables you an smartallecky cheap shot on the people you have CHOSEN to live among.

I suppose it is fair to infer that your CHOOSING to live among corrupt people for decades means that corruption works real well for you and your activities, right?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hope this is not another "back and forth at each other" thread.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
OK. I admit, not only in the DR. But surprisingly (too) often that a sh*t like that happens in such a small country. Better?