Daycare in Santo Domingo

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I am currently living in Santo Domingo (Republica de Colombia) and will be returning to University at the UNPHU. My baby is 6 momths old and we are looking for a good daycare for him. I would prefer something in the Arroyo Hondo area. It will be 4 days per week with some days being only half days. Obviously the most important thing is how well they take care of babies, cleanliness, etc.... but something reasonably priced. Currently looking into Pinares...and while a bit costly so far it is the best option. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Since nobody seemed to have much info, thought I would leave a note saying what I found. I went to over 20 daycares and finally settled on a brand new one in Altos de Arroyo Hondo III on the Republica de Colombia. It is called Creciendo en Casa and they do daycare and also early stimulation and therapy for kids. They have small numbers, psychologists and early childhood educators working with the children, air conditioning and cameras in all areas. We have had the best experience with them. Would highly recommend. If anyone has any questions about the things we liked/did not like at the other daycares please feel free to message me.