serious question- presense of swinging clubs in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
I saw a show the other night about US swing clubs and i thought to myself, do these establishments
exist in the DR???....It's a serious question.
People may say 'why do you need these clubs in the DR given the tremendous availability of
sexually accessible women and men?"
My response to that question is that these women are accessible in great numbers because they are
hungry and or poor etc etc. They are not with these foreign men because they choose to be...its for the money honey!!!,

But what about DR women/men that want to engage in sexual activity without the cash incentive with
other liberally minded people.
I mean some men really like the idea of being with someone that chooses to do what she's doing...
because she wants to. I do! The whole prostitution thing nauseates me

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
well lets start a parrrrty....gather all your frens and get the place and we parrrty... hymen imin im in...
so y is it a serious question??? this i wood like to no.. its the lifestyle parties...baby...

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
well lets start a parrrrty....gather all your frens and get the place and we parrrty... hymen imin im in...
so y is it a serious question??? this i wood like to no.. its the lifestyle parties...baby...

your awesome
hahahahah

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I saw a show the other night about US swing clubs and i thought to myself, do these establishments
exist in the DR???....It's a serious question.
People may say 'why do you need these clubs in the DR given the tremendous availability of
sexually accessible women and men?"
My response to that question is that these women are accessible in great numbers because they are
hungry and or poor etc etc. They are not with these foreign men because they choose to be...its for the money honey!!!,

But what about DR women/men that want to engage in sexual activity without the cash incentive with
other liberally minded people.
I mean some men really like the idea of being with someone that chooses to do what she's doing...
because she wants to. I do! The whole prostitution thing nauseates me

i am amazed that they are still making shows about swing clubs. talk about old news.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
I'm guessing that swing clubs would be redundant here. Given the easy access to prostitution, the massive amount of cabanas, the penchant for many DR men to engage in sex outside of marriage, and many DR women too. The only adult resort I know about is Field of Dreams where they will accommodate the needs of singles and couples, sort of a convoluted way of swinging. If you go online, there are other resorts that feature fetish weekends. That probably includes swinging couples. Only place I've witnessed public swinging is at the old Hedonism resort years ago in Jamaica. As a previous poster stated, it's probably pass? given the age of open sexuality we now live in.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'm guessing that swing clubs would be redundant here. Given the easy access to prostitution, the massive amount of cabanas, the penchant for many DR men to engage in sex outside of marriage, and many DR women too. The only adult resort I know about is Field of Dreams where they will accommodate the needs of singles and couples, sort of a convoluted way of swinging. If you go online, there are other resorts that feature fetish weekends. That probably includes swinging couples. Only place I've witnessed public swinging is at the old Hedonism resort years ago in Jamaica. As a previous poster stated, it's probably pass? given the age of open sexuality we now live in.

swinging has nothing to do with prostitution. as a matter of fact, my good friend owned NYC?s premier swing club, Le Trapeze, and it was against club rules to enter with a prostitute.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
swinging has nothing to do with prostitution. as a matter of fact, my good friend owned NYC?s premier swing club, Le Trapeze, and it was against club rules to enter with a prostitute.

Granted swinging and prostitution are two different things. However in a relationship where one partner wants to swing and the other doesn't, paid sex or affairs are a viable alternative. That may have an impact on the number of couples who engage in swinging in the DR. That was more or less my point.

If one looks at swinging and prostitution from a moral perspective, society tends to paint them with the same brush.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Granted swinging and prostitution are two different things. However in a relationship where one partner wants to swing and the other doesn't, paid sex or affairs are a viable alternative. That may have an impact on the number of couples who engage in swinging in the DR. That was more or less my point.

If one looks at swinging and prostitution from a moral perspective, society tends to paint them with the same brush.

i am not going to argue this. i was in the lifestyle. as i said, Pat from Le Trapeze was my close friend. she spent many a weekend at my house. i went to numerous parties all over the tri state area, and Florida. i threw quite a few, myself. the most important aspect was that no women of dubious origin were allowed. the idea of bringing a prostitute was unacceptable within the circles.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Are you serious a swingers club !. Someone would be killed ( probably a woman, Machismo in full effect hombe) in less than a week. Why do you think there are caba?as, Dominicans don't want other chismosos knowing their business.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Are you serious a swingers club !. Someone would be killed ( probably a woman, Machismo in full effect hombe) in less than a week. Why do you think there are caba?as, Dominicans don't want other chismosos knowing their business.

the Dominican psyche cannot accommodate swinging. swinging is not simply a physical exercise. people in the swing world usually end up becoming friends. there is a serious amount of restraint and respect at those events. it is not just a bunch of sex crazed people attacking each other, as some might be led to believe.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Bingo ! but not just exclusive to Dominicans, latinos in general.

i spent several years in the game in NYC. i met hundreds of people in the swing society, and never met a Latino i can remember. their relationship dynamics are wired diffferently.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013

this swing clubs is all about western civ...not dom pros...about expat couples getting together and having fun... given the abundance of pros in every country/state what do we /how do we differ? a bud of mine was in nyc and met a very nice lady... he was all prepared for dating procedures when she says to him 350$ for the afternoon. haha broke his (erec) concentration if u know what i mean

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
this swing clubs is all about western civ...not dom pros...about expat couples getting together and having fun... given the abundance of pros in every country/state what do we /how do we differ? a bud of mine was in nyc and met a very nice lady... he was all prepared for dating procedures when she says to him 350$ for the afternoon. haha broke his (erec) concentration if u know what i mean

So financial constipation broke his lust concentration? $350 for the afternoon is quite steep. She must have been a looker! As a Canadian, I'd have to factor in another 30% more for exchange. The question is would I have 30 % more fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.