pool tile- balinese green tiles WHERE TO BUY

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
There's a tile store on the way out of ST, going to Std. After the Bridge cross the highway. If they don't have it, your probably out of luck. It's on the right hand side. It's a big place. Has almost everything. Good Luck

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
I have imported natural stone tiles from Indonesia through an agent who is based in Bali. We imported the black lava stone tiles shown in your photographs....batu candi (which are cut from lava boulders on the side of the active Mt Marapi volcano on Java) ...in large quantities to a nearby island.

We did look at the green stone tiles which come from a nearby island to Bali too. I know of an Architect who imported some for his residence in Casa de Campo but again through a Bali agent.

I will try and get you the information of the agent we did use in Bali and PM you......my colleague is still importing various materials from Bali for another project. The key will be 'do you have a container load requirement'......I can tell you the cost of the black lava stone tile....which looks stunning in a pool.......is excellent value as are many locally produced products that come via Bali.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i will come and inspect w/ invite thank u and then i will hunt them down...:surprised