Great service at Ducati of Santo Domingo

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
I want to recognize the great service I just had a Ducati SD. I recently imported my 748 and needed to do some proper maintenance, not wanting to take it to any bike shop, I was in luck that Ducati of SD just opened its doors.

The staff was great, even the vice-pres came out to greet and chat. I did not meet the mechanic in person, but spoke to him on the phone. He moved to DR from Spain, where he use to work Ducati as well.

The prices were good for an oil change, filter, brake fluid, chain grease and wash. Once the rain passes, time to ride (SD to Constanza?, what do you recommend). Now if I could just figure out how to upload a video to DR1.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I want to recognize the great service I just had a Ducati SD. I recently imported my 748 and needed to do some proper maintenance, not wanting to take it to any bike shop, I was in luck that Ducati of SD just opened its doors.

The staff was great, even the vice-pres came out to greet and chat. I did not meet the mechanic in person, but spoke to him on the phone. He moved to DR from Spain, where he use to work Ducati as well.

The prices were good for an oil change, filter, brake fluid, chain grease and wash. Once the rain passes, time to ride (SD to Constanza?, what do you recommend). Now if I could just figure out how to upload a video to DR1.
Just upload to YouTube and add the link to your next post.

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
SD to Pedernales through Barahona province ;-)