iphone 6

masstache

Nov 26, 2014
my friend was given an 1phone 6 but it has an icloud block on it,would anyone have an idea how to deblock it thanks

miguel james

Nov 6, 2012
The phone is useless apple make it that way so if it was stolen. I would check to make sure that the person that gave the phone was not trying to unload a "hot" phone...good luck.

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
everyone is correct, the phone is scrap, unless the owner has password. sell it for parts!!!

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
In the street where the head office of claro is (and the little Jose Luis etc, don't know the name of the street), there is also a small office of orange.
Next to that office is a small cellular shop where they can deblock almost everything. You can always go an asked them before you throw him away. Doesn't cost a thing to go and ask it.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
In the street where the head office of claro is (and the little Jose Luis etc, don't know the name of the street), there is also a small office of orange.
Next to that office is a small cellular shop where they can deblock almost everything. You can always go an asked them before you throw him away. Doesn't cost a thing to go and ask it.

i think you are talking about Avenida 27, and the shop you refer to is JJ...i don?t think he can help here.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
my friend was given an 1phone 6 but it has an icloud block on it,would anyone have an idea how to deblock it thanks

Whomever gave the phone to your friend surely must know the password, why not ask them? it's not like they stole it from someone, right?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
So stealing the latest model iPhone gets you nothing if you do not have the password and takes the level of the FBI to crack if you have the previous generation.

fifilein

Mar 24, 2011
If you have proof of ownership, most likely the original purchase bill, the iCloud block can be removed from Apple

The iCloud block is done by Apple and blocks the phone
The FBI tried to 'break' into the phone to get access to the data

Those two things have nothing in common.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If you have proof of ownership, most likely the original purchase bill, the iCloud block can be removed from Apple

The iCloud block is done by Apple and blocks the phone
The FBI tried to 'break' into the phone to get access to the data

Those two things have nothing in common.

I doubt the OP has "proof" of anything other than DNA!
As suggested, makes a unique paperweight.