Rubbish collection in Sosua.

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
Any one know of private companies offering rubbish collection in Sosua area. The collection of rubbish is so inconsistent from the normal rubbish collectors.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Any one know of private companies offering rubbish collection in Sosua area. The collection of rubbish is so inconsistent from the normal rubbish collectors.

If I am not mistaken, the Mayor Elect's husband is in the business, interesting.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
really,,,,couple or five yrs ago a fren had a mech shop ,,,his garbage bill was way off the charts so i got 30$ week....i simply put it in my pickup ,and bought it home,, and somtime spread it to my neighbors... but i thought/enjoyed the 2450$every two weeks...or more..and i remember the italian trash collectors...:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
sure anyone of you guys can start your own collection service.....in the hamptons it is private "sanitation" if u know what i mean....no big smelly truks pulling up to houses on gin lane...private new clean pickups f 150 dodge 1500's etc and dont cry and say i cant work...here is your opportunity....make a new bis...