Carpenter needed in Santiago

web

Nov 5, 2005
If anyone could suggest a carpenter to build out some tables, shelving etc in Santiago would be appreciated we speak Spanish and English

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Go to ferreteria Bellon on Calle Espana, they have a list of of workers that they can recomend.
Most of the time you will be available to find some construccion workers making turns out of the hardware store same like in Lowes here in Raleigh NC.

Good luck.

or just send me a private message I will connect you to my uncle he knows tons of people in Santiago, just inagine been a priest for almost 40 years.

JJ.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
just remember the separation of church and state.... a couple of streets in villa progresso near a church ask arounf for carpintero.....shop in the garage....does nice .....right up his alley....does alot of local work...

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Robin Fernandez (Architect/Ebanista)
809-757-5199

He's one of my closest friends and lives in the same community as me in Santiago.. tell him that Tom recommended him.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, dude, but an ebanista is NOT a carpinter....

You need a fairly talented carpintero. Check out what Bachata says, and if not, get back to me via PM, and I will get the name of the guy
that is fixing the deck for La Terracita, here at the Hovel..

HB

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Yeah, dude, but an ebanista is NOT a carpinter....

You need a fairly talented carpintero. Check out what Bachata says, and if not, get back to me via PM, and I will get the name of the guy
that is fixing the deck for La Terracita, here at the Hovel..

HB

big difference between a cabinet maker and a carpenter....sir

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Robin Fernandez (Architect/Ebanista)
809-757-5199

He's one of my closest friends and lives in the same community as me in Santiago.. tell him that Tom recommended him.

a arch will get it done for you...but of course he takes a 75$table and turns it into 125$ table...its ok