Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Helping with house cleaning

I decided to surprise the wife today by cleaning and mopping the living room floor.

If I'm lucky enough, before she gets home, I'll have all the water mopped up from dropping the 5 gallon jug of water.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Just don't spill your beer.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

At least you mopped with clean water....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SantiagoDR View Post
    I decided to surprise the wife today by cleaning and mopping the living room floor.

If I'm lucky enough, before she gets home, I'll have all the water mopped up from dropping the 5 gallon jug of water.
    Did you call her and tell her to bring a new bottle of water?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

It cost me about 100 pesos to mop & clean the floor:

The bottle was totally destroyed, ripped the bottom wide open.
    $70 pesos +/- for the bottle and $30 pesos for the water inside.

At least I found a way to empty the bottle instantly lol

And it was a lot less sticky/messy then what happened one day at La Sirena recently.

The young lady in front of me at the check-out had put a bottle of 7-Up on the conveyor belt in a standing position. When the cashier moved the belt, the bottle tilted over and fell off the belt, hitting the floor by the bottom of the bottle. The soda sprayed everywhere, some up onto the belt, some on my shoes and pants, but mainly the entire front of the young lady from her head to her feet.

She was fully drenched, standing there motionless with a shock expression on her face, arms extended out from her side.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

And it was a lot less sticky/messy then what happened one day at La Sirena recently.

The young lady in front of me at the check-out had put a bottle of 7-Up on the conveyor belt in a standing position. When the cashier moved the belt, the bottle tilted over and fell off the belt, hitting the floor by the bottom of the bottle. The soda sprayed everywhere, some up onto the belt, some on my shoes and pants, but mainly the entire front of the young lady from her head to her feet.

She was fully drenched, standing there motionless with a shock expression on her face, arms extended out from her side.
    Since this is on the Clown Bin and it's Friday, this beats what happened at the Sirena and you.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

It cost me about 100 pesos to mop & clean the floor:

The bottle was totally destroyed, ripped the bottom wide open.
    $70 pesos +/- for the bottle and $30 pesos for the water inside.

At least I found a way to empty the bottle instantly lol

ha happened to me in a "dollar store" hurt my toe...ruined my suede wallys...and got 7 up all over me ..bottle of soda went across the store like a torpedoe...

8. Likes AnnaC liked this post