Playa Grande

JBrown

Feb 9, 2002
Hopefully going to Playa Grande 3/17/02 Staying at Carribbean Village. Anyone else? Thank for any recent info. We have stayed there last four years but have heard that the beach house was lost in storm in Dec.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Great course in very good condition. Perhaps we can hook up for a round..
Send me an e-mail...

HB

JBrown

Feb 9, 2002
GOLF

BE GLAD TO AS LONG AS YOU CAN PLAY EARLY AS MY BETTER HALF LIKES ME BACK FOR AFTERNOON TRIPS AND SUCH !WIL EMAIL YOU AS WE GET WE OUR CONFORMATION # AND CAN MAKE TEE TIMES WITH DEB AT THE RESORT. JB

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Hey HB- did our round in Santiago "light a fire"? Maybe honing your game for next year. JBrown, if possible you really should get a game in with this guy, it will be an experience. VERY knowledgeable and interesting person. Can't wait for next year!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, right! At least I can ride in a cart a PG. by the way, how did your round go? "Was it good for you?"

Really happy you enjoyed your visit. When can you get over to Forty Fort?

HB

JBrown

Feb 9, 2002
YOU TWO SEEM TO OF HAD A GOOD TIME WHO HAD TO PAY FOR AFTER ROUND DRINKS? WHO SHOT WHAT OR WHO? LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING HILLBILLY AND PLAYING A ROUND JB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Oh we had a good time alright!....Randy's bro in law, Bobo, had his wife along, and she was a real delight. Since she was well versed in Kindergarten psychology, she left a 3 1/2 yr old and a big Rottweiler broken hearted. Randy and Bobo did a bit of cigars and beer, it wasn't a case of who did what to whom. We just enjoyed the day....

I, too, am counting on this round of golf....Better go hit a few...

HB

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Absolutely!! Just a great day on va-ca in the DR. Very informative and enjoyable. No wonder I go back every year.