Looking for expats in Santo Domingo

issddr4me?

May 24, 2016
I am a retired American who's thing about moving to Santo Domingo.. While blogs and forums can provide much
information, IMO talking with people in person is the best way to have questions answered.
Are there any expat clubs in Santo Domingo? Are there places where expats gather?
thanks

Yes, for sure! Are you male or female? I'm an American expat from South Carolina and I found true happiness here when I discovered the International Women's Club of Santo Domingo. I've made some of the best friends I've ever had among these amazing women and loved it so much I even served as secretary this past year. Also, if you are a male then there is a club that is both for males and females called InterNations. It's lots of fun and many of my friends are members. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I am a retired American who's thing about moving to Santo Domingo.. While blogs and forums can provide much
information, IMO talking with people in person is the best way to have questions answered.
Are there any expat clubs in Santo Domingo? Are there places where expats gather?
thanks

Not much in the Capital. They do have an inter-nations get together s. I got bored of these long ago. There are a few of us around

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
You'll find a wealth of information on this board. I'm sure you'll find answers here for the bulk of your questions and if not, there's for sure someone that knows the answer.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am retiredUS Navy.
Lived and worked here for the last 20 years.
When you get to 10 posts, (Needed To "PM" someone) I'll give youmy phone #.
Welcome.
It's NOT for everyone, bring lots of "Street Smarts" when you come.
Have you vivited yet????

Cris Colon,.....aka.,,,,,
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps put a post in the "New Members Forum" and tell us about yourself!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
that makes sense!!!
The guy posted here, he might not know about the "New Members thread, and now he never will...

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC