Manikins

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
I have a friend who wants to open a clothes store. Does anyone know where they can buy manikins on the North Coast for displaying clothes.

Thanks

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have a friend who wants to open a clothes store. Does anyone know where they can buy manikins on the North Coast for displaying clothes.

Thanks

Perhaps ask in Tiendas Jimenez where they are home to several dozen beautiful manikins.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013

Thanks

My wife and her sister used to have plenty when they were selling clothing, I could be wrong but they never found any on the North Coast, all was sourced from Santiago, Avenida 27 de Febrero. I have no idea how was the business called (I think it didn?t even have a sign), but that area (west from Estrella Sadhala, north of the city center) would be where I?d go.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Importing them may not work.

If you look at the 'full body' ones,
you'll see they have a distinctly different shape than their NoAmerican counterparts.

More 'full figured'

Tambo, another side benefit of these is that don't need a visa when you want to take one to the USA.
Very easy on the pocketbook.....and no backtalk.
A perfect date

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Importing them may not work.

If you look at the 'full body' ones,
you'll see they have a distinctly different shape than their NoAmerican counterparts.

More 'full figured'

Tambo, another side benefit of these is that don't need a visa when you want to take one to the USA.
Very easy on the pocketbook.....and no backtalk.
A perfect date

very astute observation. the Latina mannequins have Latina features. the nether region is distinctly different.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
This is definitely Clown Bin material.

Please stop with jokes and answer the OP's question.

Is that too hard?

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I know you can definitely buy them in the capital, in the 30th March near the Colonial Zone, just a little down from Barra Payan there is a shop that sells them. And there is a big shop display equipment company that used to be in the Conde but has now moved just around the corner, it's on 19th of March I think, near the Roma II hotel. They also sell them.